We don't sell our customers' information to third parties for any profit.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Roluplay Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. Click here to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our websites. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, billing, and order processing, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Roluplay or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Roluplay on other Web sites. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open an e-mail from Roluplay if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive an e-mail or other mail from us, please return the e-mail or contact us.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Click here to see examples of the information we receive.
What About Cookies?
Does Roluplay Share the Information It Receives?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, such as Marketplace sellers, these businesses operate stores or sell offerings to you at Roluplay .com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive Policy when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- Our website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology to help protect the information we collect and store.
- We grant only employees who are providing specific service access to your personal information. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- We only work with third-party service providers who have strict rules to secure the safety of personal information.
We will not use the collection of users’ personal information as the main purpose.
Without your consent, we will not use your personal information or pictures for advertising.
Which Information Can I Access?
Roluplay gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Roluplay for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. Click here to see some examples, the list of which will change as our Web site evolves.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you are an individual in the EU, you may be entitled:
- To request access to the personal data we hold about you;
- To request that we rectify or erase your personal data;
- To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data;
All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity. To exercise these rights, please feel free to contact us. See the “Contact Us” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Are Children Allowed to Use Roluplay?
Roluplay does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Roluplay only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
Policy, and Revisions
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your name, address, and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.
Tel: +86 16269192293
Service Time: Monday - Friday : 9am - 6pm (GMT+8:00)